Biochemical Kinase Profiling and Screening
Kinase Screening & Profiling Service
We are offering a Panel of more than 300 validated protein kinase targets, including disease relevant kinase mutants. All assays use human kinases made in-house and biologically relevant substrates.
Features of our profiling and screening assays:
- Massive Kinome Coverage
- Activity Based Profiling & Screening
- Confirm your results at higher ATP concentrations to identify potential Type II/III inhibitors
- Build your own panel or consider our unique Pre-selected panels.
- Our Mobility Shift Assay Platform measures kinase activity efficiently and effectively.
Our regular service assays at an ATP concentration approximating Km. As a second option for a subste of kinases we can perform assays at 1 mM ATP and offer thereby:
- Assessment of inhibitory potency and selectivity which may vary with the concentration of ATP available
- Determination of mode of action of an inhibitor, i.e. distinguishing between type I and type II or III inhibitors
- Approaching physiological ATP levels and providing insight to in vivo pharmacological behavior of an inhibitor
- Possibility to screen for inhibitors that are non-competitive for the ATP binding site
Furthermore we offer a Pre-incubation service suitable for certain classes of kinase inhibitors with slow binding kinetics. Kinase and test compound(s) are pre-incubated at room temperature for 30 minutes before the kinase reaction starts.